Here, your voice is always heard. Dr. Weinstein listens closely to your thoughts, giving you the full benefit of his time and attention. Our concierge-style practice is designed to improve your health and happiness at every level. That's why, unlike most physicians, Dr. Weinstein is available to answer your calls any time of day. After all, he says, "Life doesn't stop at 5:00 pm - doctors should always be available."
Widely acknowledged as at the forefront of the Cardiology field, Dr. Weinstein combines years of professional success with a deep-held passion for quality. Here, he has gathered together a team of industry-leading experts, all to give you the best treatment available, and a truly wonderful experience. At last, you'll have friendly professionals by your side, ensuring you get the high-level care you've been waiting for.
Your absolute wellbeing is the core of everything we do. That's why we've invested in state-of the-art tools and equipment. Dr. Weinstein is committed to staying at the forefront of a constantly advancing field, and is widely known for championing cutting-edge healthcare technology. At last, you can breathe a sigh of relief, knowing your health and happiness are in the very best hands.
WELCOME TO CARDIOLOGY ASSOCIATES OF SOUTH FLORIDA Respected around the world as a leader in cardiology, Dr. Weinstein's work as a physician, innovator, and healthcare advocate has saved countless lives. At Cardiology Associates of South Florida, your health and happiness always come first. From the moment you walk through the door here, you are treated as our valued guest and friend. Dr. Weinstein listens to your thoughts and questions, and ensures you get treatment designed for your specific needs. Finally, you get a truly remarkable, VIP experience; with care like this, every area of your life gets an upgrade. By combining a personalized approach, industry-leading skill, and state-of-the-art technology, we give you exceptional care that makes a difference. Welcome to Cardiology Associates of South Florida, where you are at the heart of our practice.
services we are providing
At last, you have friendly experts who listen carefully to your concerns, designing a treatment plan specially for you.Read more
You get all the information you need to make an informed decision about the important next steps, and access to the highest quality opportunities.Read more
Why Choose Dr. Weinstein? The Friendly Practice that Puts You First
Contact your doctor any time you need.
Your questions and concerns are finally heard.
Always the very best tools and equipment.
A team of skilled experts by your side.
A Passion for Success
Absolute dedication to your health and happiness.
Commitment to Quality
Only the best, from the moment you walk through the door.
Meet Our Staff At Cardiology Associates of South Florida, we’ve hand-selected a team of highly-qualified experts; individuals who deeply believe in giving you the best care possible.
Top Health Tips making the true the packages web page editors
- Quit smoking! It is the most important risk factor you have control over.
- Get rid of your belly fat through diet and exercise. Increased belly fat increases your resistance to insulin. In turn, that can lead to high cholesterol, diabetes and heart disease.
- Eat more fish. Increasing your intake of Salmon or Tuna can decrease your risk of heart disease by 33%
- Laugh out loud. Laughter reduces stress and reduces potential damage to the inner lining of your blood vessels.
- Avoid salt. Salt causes water retention and can increase your blood pressure. Salt is especially bad if you have a weak heart. It can contribute to fluid buildup in your lungs
- Exercise. Walking at least 30 minutes a day can lead to a longer life. It is not the speed or distance you walk; it is the time.
- Eat Chocolate. Eating dark chocolate can help lower your blood pressure. (As if you needed an excuse to eat chocolate)
- Eat more nuts. Almonds, Walnuts, and pecans can lower your bad cholesterol
- Eat less fat. Cutting your fat and caloric intake will significantly reduce your risk for heart disease
- Floss and brush your teeth daily. Good dental health translates into good heart health
I am a patient of Dr. Weinstein. He has the most amazing bedside manner and is very concerned about all of the patient's needs. I would highly recommend Dr. Weinstein to anyone that needs to see a Cardiologist, as his office is by far the most superb in Boynton Beach!